yahoo

Friday, November 04, 2005

I wonder if this will work? Looking for lost friends.

http://delorumrex1.blogspot.com/
Okay I have this list of people I am looking to reconnect with, but have lost touch with over the years. I wonder if ther eis any chance that through the principal of seperation by degrees that I could post their names here and that someone would eventually run into them and pass this URL on or even my email address?

What the hell let's give it a try.. I will write the name and the last place I saw them, and an approximate year.. pass this on to everyone you can.. just be sure to include the URL here http://delorumrex1.blogspot.com/

Gregory Louis Fuller (aka Louis Gregory Fuller) last seen 1968 Grand Rapids Michigan
Karen Denee' Last seen Lake of the Ozarks MO. 1975
Joy George Last Seen Lake of the Ozarks 1975
Alejandro "Alex" Lastra Last seens 1983 Miami FL.
Javaier Lastra Last seen 1981 Miami , FL.
Maria Delgato last seen Miami, FL. 1985
Ann Clexton last seene Miami 1986 FOUND! 11-14-05!!!
John Eby Last seene Miami 1985
Rick Eby Last seen Miami 1985
Lidia (or Lydia) Hernandez last seen Miami 1987
Tracy Hernandez last seen Miami 1986
Elmer McDowell last seen Miami 1990
John "ki-ki" Clopton Last seen Miami 1986
Katherine Wyatt (or Fuller or Turnbull) -Talahassee FL 1999
Kyra Wyatt - Tallahassee Florida 1999
Martha "Marti" Findley (or Finley?) - Grand Rapids Michigan 2000
Deborah "Debbie" Viggiani- Naples Florida 1990
Cheryl Viggiani - Naples Florida 1990
Mike Lyttle- Miami 1990
Danny Wu - Miami 1990
Mike Alverez - Miami 1984
Virginia Harris - Miami 1989
Kevin Connway - Grand Rapids MI 1992
Sue Spicer - Howard City Michigan 1991
Monica Behan (also Fuller and Smith)- Grand Rapids Mi 1997

There are a ton of others that I have lost along the way.. I may come back here and add to this list.
I have looked through Classmates for these folks wher I had enough information to do a search, I have also googled the names, but either there was too much information to narrow it down to somthing relevent, or there was no information I could use to link thefound iten with the person I was looking for.

So here is where you come in.. and I don't know that this will even work.. but like i said what the hell..
Cut and paste this post into an email and send it out to everyone that is on your mailing list, that will not mind getting it.
Even if their name is not on the list.
Then I ask that they send it on, and so on and so on.
Using the theory of sepearion by degrees, this email should land in their lap in 15 or so generations of forwards.
If you are named on the list, please come to my URL
http://delorumrex1.blogspot.com/
and leave me a comment or drop me an email. (see my profile)


Here is an incentive.. I promise that you luck will get no worse than it already was goin to be if you forward this to everyone on your emailng list (that will not object to recieving it)
So please forward this, adn if you are named in the list please come see me at http://delorumrex1.blogspot.com/
thank you.
R

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Katherine Wyatt now is living in Anniston AL with her 8th or 9th husband Eric Burns.

Anonymous said...

Do you need her address? I think you may have been one of her husbands.

DelorumRex said...

yup, email address!

Anonymous said...

I only have her home address in Anniston. So I'm thinking you must have lived with her in Alumni Village. If you would like to see Kyra she is on myspace under Kyra Wyatt and she is a young adult now.