yahoo

Monday, November 14, 2005

Found Ann Clexton! Sonofagun!


Chorus:
When Eddie said he didn't like his teddy
You knew he was a no good kid
But when he threatened your lifeWith a switch blade knife

Dr. Frank-N-Furter: What a guy

Janet Weiss: Makes you cry

Dr. Everett v. Scott :And I did

I can't believe it! I posted a little post here a few days ago and a High school flame emailed me!
Random thoughts random spellings (Reviews of life): I wonder if this will work? Looking for lost friends.

I am having a hard time knowing what to say>>> what do you say to someone , that in their high school yearbook, you referred to them as "Kink of my life" and signed it "Glad to deflower you completely"?


YEA YEA sure I know what I want to say.. things like.. so lemme see your tits.. or hey how bout we bang once for old time's sake? Or still got them handcuffs?

She had all these wild photos of me from back then too.. mind blowing!

See I lost most of my photos of back then to a hurricane.. so many of these I have not seen anything like them in YEARS.. I wonder if she still has "those" photos? Damn we were beautiful back then.. (okaY she was.. I was a dork.. but still damn!)


It sure is strange to go back down memory lane like this.. I think I like it..

LET’S DO THE TIME WARP AGAIN!!!

Girl:Ain't no doubt about it
We were doubly blessed
Cause we were barely seventeen
And we were barely dressed
Ain't no doubt about it
Baby got to go and shout it
Ain't no doubt about it
We were doubly blessed

Boy:Cause we were barely seventeen
And we were barely dressed
Baby doncha hear my heartYou got it drowning out the radio
I've been waiting so long
For you to come along and have some fun
And I gotta let ya know
No you're never gonna regret it
So open up your eyes I got a big surprise
It'll feel all right
Well I wanna make your motor run

And now our bodies are oh so close and tight
It never felt so good, it never felt so right
And we're glowing like the metal on the edge of a knife
C'mon! Hold on tight!C'mon! Hold on tight!
Though it's cold and lonley in the deep dark nightI can see paradise by the dashboard lightParadise by the dashboard light...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

see the piece of shit spammer's website at http://www.credoninc.com/

asshole spammer turd!

DelorumRex said...

Proper Spelling Blog of Huge Kitty Litter, and Enormous Numa Numas

DelorumRex said...

I was browsing the blogosphere and came here looking for the keyword spammer. But what I was really looking for turned out to be Hairy Wood Peckers. Good Luck and enjoy Kat Furnishings and Highway Safety.