yahoo

Thursday, October 27, 2005

absinth and impressionist art.. wow what a trip.. :)


Absinth by Edgar Degas
(click the picture to see how you can own it)


Have I mentioned that I love absinth?
Really I do.. I love the ritual, I love the taste, and the smell, I love the mystique as much as anything in life.

Life is so much better when you have a little ritual in it.. it is one of the reasons I believe that people cling to the church so hard.. we need a little order.

The painting above is a repro of Edgar Degas Absinth.. you can own a copy for yourself.. if you dare.. it is a little pricey, so if you’re not a real fan of impressionist art or of absinth.. (I’m both) you probably don’t want to click it..

One day I will have to do an FAQ about absinth drinking.. anyone got any questions?
I have been looking for a new bottle to try adn I have to admit, I found a copllection of Swiss LaBlues for sale.. expencive, but from what I hear well worth the $$$.. we'll see.. about tiem I bought myself a present I think.

No comments: