yahoo

Monday, October 24, 2005

My list of must have scary (Horror) movies.. not for wimps! (Great for dates.. hehheeh)

Welcome to my list of MUST have scary movies! I love scary movies, I grew up on them. Saturday afternoon Creature Features, on channel 6.. Old B/W movies were great.. then my tastes for the macabre developed, but some of the old classics have stood the test of time with me.

Below are a list of movies that I think everyone, that loves scary movies should own.. it is Halloween time , and with the gifting season right around the corner, I hope you will click a few and buy a scary movie for a friend or lover.. after all nothing says “I love you” like a big old pool of blood!













































Oddly enough Rose Red perhaps the least bloody of the bunch is my favorite.. go figure…

2 comments:

NixEclips said...

Darkness Falls??? Are you serious, or did they pay you to put that up?

They was a far better film with a similar premise, IMO.

I actually saw Strangeland in the theater. Nice twist halfway through that really had a direct influence on the last third of the film.

Nix says: I sense that you and I could have some worthy discussions on horror. Let me get my blog back up and we'll do that.

DelorumRex said...

okay darkness falls.. It scared the hell out of my wife.. so I had to put it up.. I have to rate horror movies on content, as well as effect on a date.. and hey.. I got a littel after she watched it.. had a cuddle moment.. that turned into a little doggy style.. gotta love that!