yahoo

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Politics as usual and I HATE THAT!

Politics as usual and I HATE THAT!
I had a nice little diatribe here about politics and how corrupt politicians appear to be.. and how I think that they may have always been corrupt, but that like natural disasters, they aren’t any worse we just hear about it faster now..
And then I went to post.. and got an error! And my post was gone forever.. dropped into cyber limbo…
It may have been a blogger problem, it may have been an error at my connection, hell it may have been a DEU (Deficient End User) Error.. or even a 1D-10-T5 but I think it was just the illuminati interfering with my signal again.. so now that I have my tin foil hat on again.. I feel better..
(YIKES)

OHHH I HATE THAT!


I think what we all need is a “redo” button on our computers.. one that jumps back in time, 10 or 20 or 30 seconds.. and lets you take another poke at it.

I just ran my spy ware hunter at home, and after deleting all of the little nasties it found I have no internet connection.. it could be the removals.. it could be any number of other things.. but if I had a time warp-redo button I could fix it easily.. so Microsoft if you can here this.. how about it? Time travel for your PC? Set the dial , push the button and zoom back to the past in a flash.. (but with no irritating flash animation please)

2 comments:

NixEclips said...

As a precaution, I always utilize the "copy" option through my cute little mouse. I've lost too many good rants due to errors or too much traffic or whatever.

Nix says: Politics and religion. Don't get me started.

Unknown said...

Ugh, I had the computer bug eat a good (if I do say so myself) post today. Blah. Enjoying the blog, thanks for stopping by my own little corner of the 'net.