yahoo

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

why is it???

Why is it, if you give somone a little bit of power, that they feel like they have to be a dick to everyone under them?
I'm not saying that this applies to everyone in power.. but i am so sick of people coming to me to complaine aboutthe poor judgment of middle managment.. I mean come on, to go and be rude to somone under you, because you took somthing that they said to somone els as rude.. it's just ..well rude.

So everyone within the sound of my voice, that has somone working under you , go say something nice to them.. it will make up for the masses who are asses, just because they can be.

Peace, 'Pass it on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Post,

I'll have to bookmark your site

I have a new site that focuses on Tech Reviews, RMA Reviews, and more.

You should check it out.

##Link## Reviews

Ciao,

Ravi