yahoo

Monday, October 24, 2005

To all my Floridian friends.

Well , my family and friends, I hope you get a chance to see this before your power goes out.. I will be thinking about you in the coming days, if you need anything you know how to get a hlod of me.
What a wild hurricane season huh!?!?
It looks like the most of my friends in Florida will be well out of the full path, thank god, but for those of you that are going to feel the full impact of this storm, know that the rest of the country is holding thier breath with you, and praying for it's quick passing.

I see that TS Alpha is now dumping rain on Hati too.. we may have to change to a number system to name storms.. the year and.1, .2 etc.
So for all that will feel storms in '06, I hope you never have to feel more than Hurricane 2006.1

With wishes for low damage and no loss of life.
INgrmi.

No comments: