yahoo

Friday, April 07, 2006

First poem of the day.. not tammy nyp but it will do.

Black.
Black as frozen life.
It stains the sheets.
It fills my cells with fear.
For it is time.
The stain must be cleared.

Ode to a Dead Bug

888888888

Now come on all you perverted fucks, I know you are out there, and I know you are reading this.. I can see you.. so pull your fucking pants back up and write me some muthafuckin verse or prose or some shit! BIOTCH!

Hell I will even open this up to south park poetry.. you will get extra credit if you write about South Park and Tammy NYP! So common fuckers! Lets see some poetry!

The National Poetry Counsel would like you to know that April is National Poetry Month, but if you drink and write, please write responsibly.
Thank you.


1 comment:

welcome to wallyworld said...

"Tammy...Tammy...NYP"

A is for anal - you know all about that
B is for biotch - that's the way Rex says it
C is for, you know, that rude word
D is for all the dumb-cunts that keep chasing "Tammy"
E is for easy girls for you and I
F is for "fuck" - how easy was that!
G is for the girlfriend you never had
H is for the hard-on you're holding in your hand
I is for "idiot" - leave it alone
J is for jerk - see above, der
K is for killer - that 's what you'll become
L is for Lezzo and licking your bum
M is for "me so horny"
N is for that's not what she said
O is for "O I wish I still had that Traffic"
P is for Penis, of course - everyone knows that
Q is for "quick...before my Mum gets back from the shops!"
R is for Rogering, Ramming or Rooting - take your pick
S is for "shit this is crap!"
T is for testicles - have you got yours?
U is for your undies on deRex's floor.
V is for...dare I say it? Sure - Vag - give me more
W is for Willy or Wanking or "what are you gonna do with that?
X is a hard one but Extasy will do
Y is for "Why not?...I'm game"
Z is for Zorro and his sword (snigger snigger)