yahoo

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Poetry Month.. here it is your bad poetry of the day.

From a blog.. and seeing how I am going to call it all shit.. well I won't post a link here.. so without further adue, I bring you a stolen poem..

Dear Lisa,
Lisa my love
My Life
My Wife

Lisa my pet
so wet
so white

Lisa my hump
my bump
my grind

Lisa you fuck like a whore
I love you.


What a bunch of crap.

My version

(Stolen from e.e. cummings)
she being Brand

-new;and you
know consequently a
little stiff i was
careful of her and(having

thoroughly oiled the universal
joint tested my gas felt of
her radiator made sure her springs were O.

K.)i went right to it flooded-the-carburetor cranked her

up,slipped the
clutch(and then somehow got into reverse she
kicked what
the hell)next
minute i was back in neutral tried and

again slo-wly;bare,ly nudg. ing(my

lev-er Right-
oh and her gears being in
A 1 shape passed
from low through
second-in-to-high like
greasedlightning)just as we turned the corner of Divinity

avenue i touched the accelerator and give

her the juice,good

(it

was the first ride and believe i we was
happy to see how nice she acted right up to
the last minute coming back down by the Public
Gardens i slammed on

the
internalexpanding
&
externalcontracting
brakes Bothatonce and

brought allofher tremB
-ling
to a:dead.

stand-
;Still)


get your own!

No comments: