yahoo

Friday, April 07, 2006

perverted poetry for April National Poetry Month (erotic?)

"Tammy...Tammy...NYP"

A is for anal - you know all about that
B is for biotch - that's the way Rex says it
C is for, you know, that rude word
D is for all the dumb-cunts that keep chasing "Tammy"
E is for easy girls for you and I
F is for "fuck" - how easy was that!
G is for the girlfriend you never had
H is for the hard-on you're holding in your hand
I is for "idiot" - leave it alone
J is for jerk - see above, der
K is for killer - that 's what you'll become
L is for Lezzo and licking your bum
M is for "me so horny"
N is for that's not what she said
O is for "O I wish I still had that Traffic"
P is for Penis, of course - everyone knows that
Q is for "quick...before my Mum gets back from the shops!"
R is for Rogering, Ramming or Rooting - take your pick
S is for "shit this is crap!"
T is for testicles - have you got yours?
U is for your undies on deRex's floor.
V is for...dare I say it? Sure - Vag - give me more
W is for Willy or Wanking or "what are you gonna do with that?
X is a hard one but Extasy will do
Y is for "Why not?...I'm game"
Z is for Zorro and his sword (snigger snigger)

Thanks to Mal

3 comments:

Winston Cash said...

You've smeared the good name of Poetry. Good work.

DelorumRex said...

it isn't pretty being this easy!

welcome to wallyworld said...

I nicked it from e.z.cum