yahoo

Thursday, March 23, 2006

wally! and other crap

Your Brain's Pattern

You have a dreamy mind, full of fancy and fantasy.
You have the ability to stay forever entertained with your thoughts.
People may say you're hard to read, but that's because you're so internally focused.
But when you do share what you're thinking, people are impressed with your imagination.
Sometimes fluff like this can be entertaining.
Sometimes it is all crap.
Go see what Mal had to say about technorati manipulating the hot results. Sometimes it scares me that Mal and I can think so much alike, (but he spells a lot better) ( I still smell nicer, and hell for a seal boy who has to use his feet to type, I think I do okay.)

Okay I kinda smell like a seal too..

So in response to an email I received, which requested that I “take a typing class,” “learn how to spell”, and “stop writing no substance posts”.. here is my reply.

Dear Fuckstick,
Please do not take me the wrong way when I say, “go pound sand up your ass”.
If you think you can do a better job typing with your feet, then I encourage you to. I know it is easy to pick on the “seal boy”, but really don’t you have some puppies to kick or something. Come on I can’t help that I was born with flippers instead of powerful arms and hands like your fuckedness apparently was.
It is not easy being a seal boy to begin with. Can you imagine trying to wipe your ass, with your feet? How about masturbation? Goddamnit! I wore holes in half of the walls in the house I grew up in just trying to “scratch that itch!”

Now Mr. Smarty with his arms and fingers in tact, I challenge you to type using nothing but your feet, or a pencil in your mouth ala Christopher Reeves Academy of Clerical Skills and then come back and criticize the seal boy!

Andy by the way I have been to your blog, you do not spell the place “Here” as “Hear”, and it is Their not there you fuckin idiot!

Sure I am a seal boy, and sure I am a victim of public education, but at least I am nice to my fellow human beings! And no the fact that you suffer from Chronic Balls on Chin does not make you an expert!
Go fuck yourself ever so kindly,
DeRex.

4 comments:

welcome to wallyworld said...

Don't EVER start spelling or writing properly, boy. You make perfect sense to me. When are you coming over to Gay Paree? We can rattle a few cages and drink "The Green Fairy" in Montmatre. Then we'll thrash the Benz down to the castles in the Loire valley with a couple of French tarts. You in or what? your pal, Mal.

DelorumRex said...

am I in.. oh fuck yes! I shoudl be in Europe somewhere near mid April.. (I still got a shit load of last minute work to do adn I do nto have a definet date yet.. fucking sales departemnts.. but you can bet your sweet aussie ass, if I get anywhere within smelling distance of Paris, your ass is going to down a few with me.. Tarts or not.. hell you drink enough Absinth adn everyone starts to look good enough to shag.. well women that is.. don;t worry mate I won;t go all brokebback on you..
yep that's us americans.. gun toating macho homos! (who am I kidding)
We'll either shoot you or fuck your ass.. and we don;t care which or in what order.. yeeee hooo!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.